At Townes & Townes our mission is to deliver the highest quality care along with unprecedented customer service.
We are committed to delivering the very best results for you- whether it’s delivering the perfect smile, creating comfortable, strong and beautiful restorations, or helping you achieve total well-being.
We believe our path is the optimal way to treat our patients as evidenced by wonderful testimonials.
When you join our practice you will see and feel the difference. Quite simply, we love what we do and it shows.
Our modern, well-equipped surgeries allow us to offer the latest techniques using the highest quality materials under stringent, cross-infection control. Our aim is to protect and maintain your natural teeth through excellent dentistry, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis, and highly proficient technical skills in a safe environment.
- We can provide every dental option for all the members of your family.
- We have an NHS contract to treat children free of charge allowing us to help look after the dental health of your most precious family members.
- We treat all adult patients on a private basis allowing us to offer the very best quality of treatment available with the very latest materials and we will always discuss all your treatment options including giving you an accurate estimate of the costs.
- We have a ‘fixed item’ pricing system which means you’ll never get asked to pay more than you expected.
- Technology has advanced beyond measure over recent years. We can provide metal-free (white, aesthetic & extremely functional) fillings, and tooth whitening.
- Obviously, we also provide all aspects of routine dental care including fillings, extractions, hygienist (scale & polish) services, crowns, veneers, bridges & dentures.
- We are also able to place Dental Implants for the ultimate way to replace missing teeth.
- Our surgery is situated in a charming Edwardian detached house within a short, level walk of the High Street, Railway Station and Town Centre Car Park. We have totally refurbished the building since taking over this long established dental practice in 2004. We have provided clean, bright and functional spaces in which to work and treat our patients.
- We have greatly improved accessibility, along with comfort and created pleasant, warm surroundings.