- ALMOST ALL DENTAL DISEASE IS AVOIDABLE
- KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS POWER
Across everything we do is advice and education specific to your child, their mouth and their needs.
- We like to see children as early as possible, ideally before their first tooth erupts. This allows us to inform and educate you as a parent to know what to expect and advise you as to the best way to care for your little one’s teeth as they grow.
- As children grow and develop, not only more teeth but more independence, we can start to show, advise and demonstrate how teeth need to be looked after at home. This can be with the dentist or with one of our Oral Health Educators.
- As their adult teeth develop we can assess the need for orthodontics, arranging this where it is necessary.
- We can provide mouthguards to protect them when they start to play sports etc., etc., etc.